Monday, October 27, 2008

There can be no doubt that things in Washington are headed for a big change. Hopefully the Lehigh Valley will help bring about a new era for this country by replacing not only the president but also the congressman, Charlie Dent, who has helped create the culture of war, oil interests, and decreasing help for Main Street. We must elect Sam Bennett to represent us in Washington.

Sam will vote to bring universal health care to all Americans, better financial support for college students, and a more sane energy policy as the country moves away from dependence on oil. Labor Unions and Environmental Groups have endorsed her candidacy.

In 2004 and 2006 I ran as the Green Party candidate for the office of US Representative in the 15th District. Two of my major issues were PEACE / END WAR  and Sustainable Environmental practices. I have talked with Sam about my concerns and I trust her to represent me well in Washington. I urge you to give her your vote On November 4.

No comments: